Eyre Affairs

Reader, welcome to my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Monday, February 12, 2007

"And suffering greatly now for want of food..." ~ Jane Eyre

Alas, it was only a matter of time until I decided to create a food blog in addition to Eyre Affairs! Of late I feel that there have been so many foodesque postings here, and I want to now separate that passion into a new creative outlet! It is linked to my profile, or you can click here at:

www.epicureanescapades.blogspot.com

I am hoping to get real participation with recipe shares and restaurant anecdotes, etc.

Allez cuisine, dahlings!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Oooo, sounds yummy!

I'm excited!

7:33 PM  
Blogger ReadItDaddy said...

Genuinely Nigella has true competition.

Peej
x

4:00 AM  
Blogger Christie E. Little said...

Finally! I sooo knew it was a matter of time. Can't wait to read it. I've been a little bloglagging lately (laptop battery issues.) I know Ms Teacher that wasn't a word. I'm just typing as fast as my fingers will move. I have to go get weighed. LOL. It's actually working. The food isn't much for your blog..lol..but it's made the tummy not so hungry and I'm losing the last few pounds from the kids and winter.

TTFN my friend..
Christie

9:03 AM  
Blogger emily said...

nice.

i'm putting up my crock creations.

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home