Eyre Affairs

Reader, welcome to my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Tuesday, January 03, 2006


"Miss Ingram was a mark beneath jealousy; she was too inferior to excite the feeling." ~ Jane Eyre

Cassie [7:34 PM]: I'm still upset about the whole Matt Damon thing-
Cassie [7:34 PM]: so unfair
Mermaid [7:34 PM]: yes, it wont last...if a man truly respected his new wife, he would take her on a proper honeymoon
Mermaid [7:34 PM]: they never went on one!
Mermaid [7:36 PM]: he took her to the city he was filming in...cheap!
Cassie [7:36 PM]: AND.....she was pregnant
Cassie [7:36 PM]: but still.....
Mermaid [7:36 PM]: wait a second
Mermaid [7:36 PM]: SHE IS PREGNANT?
Mermaid [7:36 PM]: DID I MISS THIS?
Cassie [7:36 PM]: YES!
Mermaid [7:36 PM]: ARE YOU SERIOUS?????
Mermaid [7:36 PM]: what?
Cassie[7:36 PM]: 3 months
Mermaid [7:36 PM]: now i am depressed
Cassie [7:37 PM]: this is what I'm saying
Mermaid [7:37 PM]: THAT EFFING BARMAID IS HAVING HIS BABY?
Mermaid [7:37 PM]: WHAT THE HELL AM I KILLING MYSELF OVER AN MA FOR???? WHY DO YOU HAVE TWO MA'S?
Cassie [7:37 PM]: now you see why I'm depressed all day
Mermaid [7:38 PM]: ugh i need a drink...wait, no bar references...i need ice cream...wait, no pregnancy craving references...(sigh)
Cassie [7:38 PM]: lol
Cassie [7:38 PM]: it is maddening
Cassie [7:40 PM]: I'm jealous about Luciana....Matt was my boy
Mermaid [7:40 PM]: and she isnt even pretty
Mermaid [7:41 PM]: her face is wide
Cassie [7:41 PM]: that's what is so infuriating...not pretty- with an overbite and a kid and a resume listing bartending??
Mermaid [7:43 PM]: are we doing something wrong?
Cassie [7:43 PM]: must be
Cassie [7:43 PM]: to quote the SATC episode I was just watching.....
Cassie [7:44 PM]: "are you really out there?"
Mermaid [7:45 PM]: if a wide faced, love-child bearing, non-educated dope like her can get matt damon
Mermaid [7:45 PM]: than we ought to get a god
Cassie [7:46 PM]:
amen
Mermaid [7:46 PM]: i want to put this conversation on my blog :)
Cassie [7:46 PM]: lol
Mermaid [7:46 PM]: its like Plain Jane landing Rochester!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home