Eyre Affairs

Reader, welcome to my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

" 'My tricks are not bad' said the Cat in the Hat..." ~ The Cat in the Hat

Dear Bloggers O' The World,

I, Jack Krikor, aged 18 months, am so smart that I hacked into Aunty Amy's blog and am taking over! (Well, just for a few days since she is very busy this week with interviews and such and next week I go back to Romper Room and won't have the time to dedicate to my writing.) Watch out, bloggers! I could take over your blog next!

I decided to start my posting with a list of a few of my favorite things!

MY FAVORITE THINGS by Jack Krikor
Favorite Book: The Cheerio's Play Book by Lee Wade (I can eat and read at the same time!)

Favorite Number: Two (I have flashcards and I love saying "do do do do" when I see 2!)

Favorite Foods: Pizza, Grandma Anta's Chicken Soup, Potato Chips (Aunty Amy sneaks these to me sometimes. Shhhhhhhhh!)

Favorite PBS Show: Jakers! The Adventures of Piggley Winks (Mommy and Aunty Amy are taking me to Barnes and Nobles this weekend to meet Jakers in person and hear him tell a story!)

Favorite Playtime: Anytime Grandma Liz comes over to play with me. When she is around, I don't really care who else is, to be quite honest. ;)

Favorite Hugger: My mommy gives the best hugs to me.

Favorite Toy: My brand new blue light saber that my Aunty Jilly got for me after I tried to steal hers! Just call me Jedi Jack!

Favorite Partner in Crime: Grandpa Rich, especially since he provided me with my own laptop (see photo!) and helped me hack into this place!

Favorite Winter Activity: Standing behind mommy as she puts the fireplace on; I like to sit in my little armchair and warm up by the fire.

Favorite Color: Red

Favorite Room to run around in: The dining room

Favorite Beverage: Gateeg (that means milk in Armenian)

Favorite Animal: Doggies

Favorite N0-No: Trying to get through the gate to my daddy's super deluxe home entertainment system!

Favorite Monster: Myself, Elmo, myself.

Ok bloggers, I am off to eat some eggies for breakfast! Have a great day! See you tomorrow!

Love, Jack Krikor

Labels:

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jack - be careful. you don't know what kind of sites aunty amy has been surfing. it is possible that they are not for family viewing, or that they consist of many photos of delish meals. also, remember not to bring coffee near the computer, as a spill would be bad news for aunty.

9:10 AM  
Blogger ThursdayNext said...

Dear Emoolie,
No worries, my milk is in a spillproof sippy cup! Yeah, half her food sites are things I can't eat and the other sites are job search engines - boring since I won't be working for another 21 years! ;)
Love and Hugs, Jack

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jack,
Thanks for visiting my blog! Enjoy your wonderful years of todlerhood before going to school! Not even the best teacher in the world can beat play-doh and crayons!

11:49 AM  
Blogger Marty said...

It's been 2 months since I saw Calvin. :( I miss him. I get to see him this Saturday, finally.

Jack, you're the sun that makes the world shine!

Nice to see you, kid.

xo

12:08 PM  
Blogger Clearlykels said...

oh wow, so, now that you can hack blogs, could you please tell me how to use my new phone. I think I know how to set the ring tone, but alas, it is still just that annoying beeping sound.

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

grandpa rich rocks - how else would we have heard from you jack?

i'll have to check out this piggley winks thing. it makes me think of mrs. piggle wiggle - a book i read in 2nd grade i think - i'm sure your auntie amy will know it. ask her about it.

by the by, jack - please give your auntie my regards and let her know i was thinking of her today!

oh, can you guess what i am?

flap/flap/swoosh!

10:08 PM  
Blogger ..................... said...

jack, any advice on how to download any of that utube stuff? you're probably the most computerl iterate person i now

10:21 PM  
Blogger ReadItDaddy said...

Little Dude!!!

Great to hear from you again, hey if you ever want any tips on how to crack the lock on the gate to get at your dad's goodies, speak to Uncle Peej's little second cousins, they are world experts in such matters :)

Peej

4:04 AM  
Blogger ThursdayNext said...

Dear Frumteacher ~ Ooooo I love crayons! Except I don't get them unless I am under strict supervision since my mommy is worried I may write on the walls!

Dear Marty ~ I am so glad you are seeing Calvin this weekend! :)

Dear Kels ~ My Elmo cell phone ring tone is the theme song from Elmo's world! Its a great tune...you should download that for your phone?

Dear Swooshie Birdie ~ I love birdies in the sky! :) My aunty agrees that Grandpa Rich rocks, and she thanks you for saying so! Piggley Winks is the best show on PBS because its all about...grandparents! :) Aunty Amy says she read the Mrs. Piggle Wiggle books and that they are still in print and that when I am older I am going to be forced to read them!

Dear Schaumi ~ What is UTUBE? I love tubes and I play with the tubes to the vacuum cleaner!

Dear Peej ~ This little dude needs you to hook him up with your cousins! Daddy's huge flat screen tv, dvd, stereo system, and sound board are collecting dust - I need to touch them ALL!

Dear Bloggers ~ Aunty Amy wants to thank you for all the well wishers on the interview...updates in my next post!

8:15 AM  
Blogger afromabq said...

that boy is beautiful! i know, i know, boys shouldn't be beautiful, (but HE IS)!! :)

3:44 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

Jack Krikor, you are one handsome devil!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

JACKS FIRST MEME!!!!!

thanks for sharing!!!

i can't wait to see how these change as you grow up!

8:34 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Jack, just be sure those chips are cooked in sunflower oil or at least not the, uh... I don't know. The bad fat. This is crucial until someone does a study proving sunflower oil is really the bad fat.

- Dr. Paul Soybean

9:53 PM  
Blogger kcterrilynn said...

What a sweet face!!

3:49 PM  
Blogger darkfoam said...

oh, i just adore playing with the tubes of the vacuum cleaner.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home