Eyre Affairs

Reader, welcome to my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Thursday, December 20, 2007

"Is she in a day-dream now?" ~ Jane Eyre

Daydreaming about my ultimate Christmas wish list:

- lessons with a top sushi chef on how to make my own sushi
- daily deep tissue/aromatherapy massages
- lifetime supply of Kona coffee
- a warm, fuzzy bulldog puppy
- the opportunity to meet Bruce Springsteen
- the opportunity to meet George Clooney
- a Porsche Boxter
- women ruling this world because there would finally be peace
- a house with a fireplace in each room
- a kitchen that takes up half the floor of a house that is equipped with state of the art everything
- Hollywood making movies like they used to
- time in the day to take ballet classes again
- hearing Beethoven's Ninth Symphony performed live
- more nieces and nephews
- my own library that is open to the public but is private because I own it
- a chance to ride with any of the Captains from The Deadliest Catch when they go out for King Crab in the Autumn
- to be introduced as a new character in sequels to Sex and the City as Carrie's sister, "Becky"
- to direct Shakespeare in the Park ( I would choose Antony and Cleopatra)
- a trip to France
- five golden rings...each with a different diamond/gemstone
- making Jane Eyre mandatory reading nationanwide for all students

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger sparringK9 said...

and the one you forgot...its waiting for you in "the yard" grrerhahaha...ahhhh the daily massage. im certain my disposition would improve greatly with that gift! great list....id like to play on sex in the city too...as like the insane neighbor in a rent controlled building.

10:10 PM  
Blogger HLiza said...

Wow..that's a long list! I love to be able to make my own sushi too..but on second thought..maybe it's best eating the ones cooked by the expert..I may get diarrhoea by my own cooking! Merry Christmas dear!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Mayden' s Voyage said...

........*
........♥
.......♥♥
.....~♥~♥~
.....♥~♥~♥
...~♥~♥♥~♥~
..♥~♥~♥♥~♥~♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
........[]

Merry Christmas Amy :)

Love that pic of Jack! He is simply adorable...
Tomorrow- all 6 of my nieces and nephews will be here at my house!

Ray Thomas- 18
Jon- 13
Jacob- 5
Asher -3
Kaitlyn- almost 3
Elijah- 6 months

And my own 2 monkeys of course :)
20 at my house for a family party- if you stop by- you'd fit right in :) lol-
My best to you- with love, joy, and happiness in this beautiful season :)

2:11 AM  
Blogger moi said...

My deepest dream is to one day have a home with a fireplace in the kitchen. When house hunting once, we found one that did and I was heartsick that, for many other reasons, it just wasn't the right home for us.

Merry, merry, happy, happy and may your Christmas wishes come true!

8:58 PM  
Blogger darkfoam said...

xo

9:53 PM  
Blogger b said...

oh yeah! that is a super fly wish list and one i can completely get behind - especially the george clooney and library parts!

happy christmas and even happier new year!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

I don't know if the elves will be able to deliver on all of those wishes, but dare to dream! I'm joining you in the wish for women ruling the world.

There is a holiday greeting for you HERE.

Best wishes for a wonderful holiday ~

Wiz

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home