Eyre Affairs

Reader, welcome to my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

"Children can feel..." ~ Jane Eyre

As I looked at Jack, now three years old, during his birthday party on Sunday afternoon - a beautiful day filled with friends, family, and loved ones - I noted that this birthday party was, by far, my favorite of the three thus far. The reason? Because he is old enough now to be aware of it and enjoy it! I am so proud of the little boy he has become, and I love how much more we are sharing now that he is older. The weekend was a wonderful celebration. I decided to call it Jack Fest from now on since the party lasts all weekend long! So, Jack Fest III was a success with Thomas the Tank Engine being this year's theme for the party.

I must say that one of my favorite moments of Jack Fest III was Saturday when the Prince and I took him off my sister's hands for a bit so she could prep and the Prince treated me and Jack to a big breakfast at IHOP. The Prince is so good with him, and even this morning my sister told me that Jack was telling her on his own how much he likes him. Though when the Prince and I kissed goodbye before I took Jack back home, Jack yelled at us saying "no kissing!"

Sigh...indeed, he definitely IS the quintessential three year old boy now! He isnt even really wanting kisses from me!

Happy Birthday, Jack Krikor! *Kiss*

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger vintagebird said...

every time I see a picture of Jack, I stop for a moment and marvel at his utter cuteness.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home