Eyre Affairs

Reader, welcome to my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Tuesday, October 31, 2006



"They were those which treat of the haunts..." ~ Jane Eyre


Dear Bloggers O' The World,

I, Jack Krikor, aged 14 months like a piece of sharp cheese, woof you a very Happy Halloween!

I thank you all for participating in my costume choice contest a while back. Maternal rights won in the end, and my mommy chose a to dress me as a a little pup! Aunty Amy says I am the cutest pooch ever, that I am her best treat ever, and that I am sweeter than a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.

Right now I am cutting my canines, so this costume is rather appropos for me today. Aunty Amy says I will need them in a few years to eat candy and that it is worth the pain I have been in recently. Right now I also howl from time to time when I don't get exactly what I want (stubborness runs in my family), so the costume is timely in that sense, too!

Being a celebrity baby is not easy, bloggers. I don't know how Mary Kate and Ashley did it on Full House. Tonight my house is going to be quite full with lots of friends and relatives to celebrate the holiday and to see me in my costume. Aunty Amy is making dinner for all who visit me tonight, including my beloved grandparents!

Aunty Amy and I want to wish everyone Happy Free Chocolate Candy Day!

With a hoooooowl,
Jack Krikor

20 Comments:

Blogger Ryane said...

Shut. Up. How cute is he???? Oh Amy...what a sweet face. My sister is dressing up as Little Miss Muffet and then her son is going to be the spider!!

8:06 AM  
Blogger afromabq said...

he is sooooo precious!! no wonder auntie amy loves that little woofy! i throw him a dinner party too....and i don't cook. :)

9:48 AM  
Blogger Marty said...

Thanks for giving me a permanent smile for the day, Thursday!

He needs hugs and kisses! LOTS!
He is definitely the cutest puppy ever, and the only 'dog' I would not run from. ;)

What can I say? Boys rule!

Happy Halloween!!!!

;)

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now this is what Halloween is all about!

2:12 PM  
Blogger Slim said...

Good Grief.

Could you have taken a cuter picture?

Me thinks not.

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! What a cutie...
who needs candy with that much sugar in your arms? :)
Happy Halloween!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG - HE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Bird said...

happy halloween to jack!

12:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Bloggers O'The World,
Thank you for all of your kind comments about my canine cuteness ths Hallow's Eve! I had so much fun when my daddy walked me around the block to trick-or-treat, and Aunty Amy had fun stealing the PB Cups out of my bag!
Love, Jack

5:57 AM  
Blogger Clearlykels said...

Ok-- this morning I woke up a little sad because I was not able to see the little kid cuteness that is Halloween. Then here I am staring at the cutest kids ever. Wonderful! I love it. Happy Halloween.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Buffy said...

Ok. Mothers around the world are going to think I'm awful for this.

But sometimes, I want to have a child, just so I can dress them like this.

I know....I'm awful.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Barry said...

I am all bah humbug with the Halloween thing - but the kid IS cute

12:49 PM  
Blogger David said...

Aw, cuteness! I took Chazz around the neighborhood (he was a ninja) and I was confronted by a 4 foot Darth Vader. (Mini-Vader) And this is what is great about Halloween...The kid comes up to me and says in his best Vader voice: "You have no idea of the power of the dark side!" And then he raises his hand to choke me with the Force. Of course, I gagged pretty good and clawed at my throat appropriately. This is what's cool... Halloween and Christmas are fun not only because of shared family experiences, but because the community comes together as well.

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jack,
Thank you for appearing on your auntie's site. Hope to see many more cute pictures of you in the future!

3:05 AM  
Blogger ReadItDaddy said...

Oh my god he's a cutey! I think that even beats my friend who dressed his daughter up as Kiki from "Kiki's Delivery Service" (the fantastic Ghibli film).

Aww cuter than a nest of kittens :)

Peej

4:02 AM  
Blogger Lady Prism said...

aaaaaaaaahhhh!..heavens!...what a daaaarling!!!...aaaw'...wish I could give the cutey a hug..maybe Aunty Amy will do it for me...here HUUUUGGGSSSS!!!...

wonderful post...delightful..:)))

7:10 AM  
Blogger sparringK9 said...

/bark bark bark

HA! the dog costume wins the day! just as i voted.....yet the early polling indicated otherwise. grherhehaha

/grr

2:03 PM  
Blogger shpprgrl said...

He is sooo sweeeeet! Cute costumes are the best. It's always icky when I see a cute little kidlet dressed up scary-ish!

You are a great Auntie. (One that probably has a closet full of neat stuff ALREADY picked out for Christmas!) ;)

11:06 AM  
Blogger Connie said...

Okay, that is the cutest baby.

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man! That is just too cute for words!
What a doll baby.
My doll baby had blood oozing down a skeleton mask......just lovely....

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home