Eyre Affairs

Reader, welcome to my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Friday, June 16, 2006


"Thank you, Mr. Rochester, for your great kindness." ~ Jane Eyre

Dear Bloggers Of the World,

I, Jack Krikor, aged 9 months and 14 days, would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for humoring my Aunt Amy in her shameless display of my extreme cuteness here on Eyre Affairs. (Personally, I prefer the affairs of Elmo.)

These photo that my Auntie loves so much were taken yesterday by my awesome mommy, Missy. She dressed me like my cool daddy, Ed, complete with preppy pink polo and khackis. I look like I could be playing the U.S. Open right now along with Tiger, except that I can't walk yet. Or crawl. Or stand. But I sure know how to whack! I just whacked Aunt Amy in the face earlier this afternoon as we were blowing bubbles with bubble juice. I also pulled her curly hair; she told me that I shouldn't pull it because I have enough of my own.

Anyways, thank you for your nice words about my charming and chubby personage! I hope you all enjoy this Father's Day Weekend. My family will be doing a big shrimp and lobster boil as I sit and eat mushy veggies. Sigh...when will I ever get more toofs? Aunt Amy is all excited to break out the kiddie pool for me on Sunday...little does she know how great of a splasher I am already. Muahahahahaha!

With a "goo" (my favorite word),
Jack

15 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a Cutie!!!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Christie E. Little said...

He is just toooooo cute! Look at that hair and that brow! LOL! Love the pink and khaki!

Hunny what a cute little one.
xoxo
Christie

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lucky aunt and nephew!!!

1:44 AM  
Blogger Marty said...

Sweeeeeet!

Kids Rule. Yes?

9:36 AM  
Blogger Barry said...

Goo is good - coz he is just too cute for words

11:19 PM  
Blogger Slim said...

It's a good thing that you share images of that little bundle with your blogging compadres. To keep a face as precious as that to yourself would be a crime.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Kate Croft said...

aaaahhh toooo CUTE *dies*

10:19 AM  
Blogger The Cookbook Junkie said...

OMG! That boy got more than his fair share of cuteness.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Clearlykels said...

I think that I could never meet him as I would immediately pick him up and never put him back down again...this might make it difficult for your sister to take him home. Also, he has officially joined the pink club. Yesterday, my sister, brother and I all dressed independently and did not see what the other was wearing. My brother sported the all important pink polo and plaid shorts, my sister wore a white sleeveless polo and pink pants and I wore a pink polo and jeans...Welcome to our club Jack.

Seriously, he is the cutest thing ever!!!

12:13 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Yup, he's a little squish, alright!! :)
SO cute.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

He's grown up so much since I started reading your blog and that was only a few months ago!

That's why I don't want one of those... They make me feel old. ;)

Hope you had a great Father's Day, Amy!

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That child is too gorgeous to be real.

2:29 PM  
Blogger afromabq said...

OMG, we both posted about our nephews! we're such sappy aunties! he's beautiful tiny!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

I could eat him up he is SO cute!!! Look at those beautiful eyes and those cheeks! I need to see my nephews soon!!

12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that kid for real? He's too perfect!

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home