Eyre Affairs

Reader, welcome to my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Christmas 2006 - Photo Highlights
Armenian Christmas is January 6th, so I am posting my favorite photos from Christmas Day! I was very fortunate that day to have a house filled with so many people I love.

D.R. and me - the best of friends together at the table.

Taking a break from the kitchen (hence my apron) to open up my cloak and cap from Banana Republic, a gift from Jack and his parents!

Jack very happy with D.R.'s present - a working toolbench.

Apparently, TMX Elmo was not the hot toy of Christmas 2006.


Taking a break from the unwrapping frenzy!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Apparently, TMX Elmo was not the hot toy of 2006."

Dear Aunt Amy,
Tool benches and anything we can throw are generally the best toys, so ol' Elmo might be getting a tool-ectomy sometime.

Sincerely,
Jack, speaking for little boys across the land.

haha

(Please forgive my brief 'speaking for Jack' moment. You can speak for Calvin if you wish. Your speech will be limited at this point. ;) Bree got a tool kit too for Christmas! Brother o' mine debated on the merits of giving a girl such a 'boy's' toy, but she loves it. It has a drill that works and all! I need to send you pics.)

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A fine figure of a woman.

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LAWL! I love it, the look on little dude's face is absolutely the same look my niece gave HER TMX Elmo.

Amelie didn't like him. He was a bit too hysterical. We took the batteries out and she found him a lot more easy to deal with as a deaf mute non-giggler.

Great photos hon. Gawd you're cute in that apron :)

Peej
x

4:56 AM  
Blogger ThursdayNext said...

Jack ~ I miss you; come back from St. Marten soon! I miss you sooo much that even taking apart TMX Elmo sounds good to me! :)

Marty ~ Elmo getting a tool-ectomy? LOL I laughed so hard I cried; that was classic! Go Bree for getting a tool kit! I think women are better with tools than men are, anyway.

Mr. Rochester ~ Hello, sir. Thank you for your kind compliments, sir. We are a perfect fit, since you are a fine figure of a man.

Peej ~ Amelie too, eh? Awwww! We switched him off immediately for little Jack; though I must admit that Elmo did seem a tad psychotic even to me. What did you think? ;) Thanks for the compliment on my apron! Its European, btw! Straight from Italy...Giada DiLaurentis, eat your heart out.

5:28 AM  
Blogger Christie E. Little said...

Aunty Amy...

Just give me a little time...and i'll be warming up and rolling around with Elmo before you know it! LOL...

Tooo Cute.
:)

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home