Eyre Affairs

Reader, welcome to my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Sunday, December 17, 2006



"Divided equally between the nephew..." ~ Jane Eyre

Dear Bloggers O' The World,

I, Jack Krikor, would like to let you know that I have been a good boy this year. As you can clearly see, Santa is smiling, so he knows it, too! Ok, ok, so I have thrown some Cheerios at my Aunty Amy and love to create puddles when I wash my hands, but I am only 15 months old. Plus, I am so cute when I do both. How do I know? Because Aunty says so, that is how I know! Of course between you and me, I am the real boss of this nephew/aunt operation. I own her. OWN! Of late, she even has nicknamed me "boss" too. I kinda like it!

My Aunty Amy is too tired to blog since my grandma isn't feeling well this week, so I am going to take over for the next few days and show off some of my cuteness this Christmas season.

Oh and to this Percy fellow: no infatuation here. My Aunty loves me through and through, and she tells me that that I am the best male in the world...even above Santy Claus. I would tend to agree. I mean, personally I think I look better in red.

It is bedtime for me, dear bloggers, so I would like to say "a boo boo wah weee ma ma buh buh," which means goodnight to you! Hope you dream of sugarplums!

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!


Peej

4:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for making people's day!!

:)

Marty

ps This is the only way I can comment at the moment. As an Anonymous One. But you know who I am. Possibly. ;)

11:09 AM  
Blogger Clearlykels said...

He seriously is the cutest thing ever!!!

11:47 AM  
Blogger ThursdayNext said...

Dear Peej,
I like your name. I wear dinosaur PJ's. Do you like dinosaurs? Love, Jack

Dear Marty,
Isn't being an aunty to an awesome nephew so great? Cal and I have lots in common; we are too cute!
Love, Jack

Dear Kels,
Why thank you so much! :) My aunty says it may be because of my naturally curly hair.
Love, Jack

2:13 PM  
Blogger Bird said...

this pic has sent me rummaging through photo albums past - old christmas albums from when my babies were babies.

this little guy is adorable.

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear little dude...

Dinosaurs royally rock. When you're a little older make Auntie Amy watch "A Night at the Museum" with you and you'll see just how cool dinos are :)

Merry Christmas little dude.

Peej

4:08 AM  
Blogger Ryane said...

How is it possible that Santa didn't scoop this baby up to keep for himself? ;-)

8:30 AM  
Blogger ThursdayNext said...

Dear Birdie,
Oh I love birds! I love pointing to the birds as they fly along in my yard. What kind of nice birdie are you, birdie? I hope you had fun looking through your photos of your baby babies!
Love, Jack

Dear Peej,
Indeed, Aunty hopes to show me that film one day in addition to taking me to the actual exhibit at the Museum! Aunty was crazy about dinos when she was a kid - especially the brontosaurus. I can already sense I am a TRex kinda dude. Merry Christmas to you too Peej!
Love, Little Dude

Dear Ryane,
Aunty Amy told me to tell you that if Santa took me that she would have had to beat up Santa. :) I hope you have a very merry week!
Love, Jack

8:43 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

Well, OK then.

Jack Frost would also be acceptable, so long as you confine him to nipping at your nose.

- Percy

10:36 AM  
Blogger Connie said...

So cute. Being an auntie is awesome!

http://hipfamilyclothing.com/aunt.html

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too freakin' cute! I'm sure he is the boss! :-)

4:00 PM  
Blogger ThursdayNext said...

Dear Percy,
Aunty and I do something called "Nibble Nose": when she is holding me, I sometimes go and nibble on her nose. :)
Love, Jack Frost the Nibbler

Dear Connie,
My Aunty thanks you for the awesome link to the shirts! I think she is going to order me the "My Aunty is kind of a big deal" t-shirt.
Love, Jack

Dear Amy,
Oh yes indeed, I am "the chairman of the board" of this family. Heehee.
Love, Jack

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Little dude.

A T Rex guy? Well that just rocks my socks off. Of course they are the boss of the Dino kingdom so you are absolutely right to think that they are the best dinosaurs ever...!

Peej

4:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jack,
nice sweater. i know for a fact that aunty amy loves getting paint in her hair, so the next time you're crafting, be sure to get paint in aunty amy's hair.
your friend,
slime

10:54 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

Till weekendnext then - appropos your most recent post. Till then, this toast.

3:24 PM  
Blogger Christie E. Little said...

I hope you're getting your colors mixed for your fresh canvas...

You're missed.

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww'...huggy huggy from Aunty Luxie!

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home