Eyre Affairs

Reader, welcome to my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Saturday, May 24, 2008




"That is my little boy..." ~ Jane Eyre

Dear Bloggers O' The World,

I, Jack Krikor, age 2 years and 10 months, am back on my Aunt Maimy's blog after a long hiatus! So much has happened since I was last here, so kick back and relax this holiday weekend like I am and enjoy this post!

I was just in the "Haamas" with my mommy and daddy. We went to Atlantis where I was able to unwind (see above) from my busy life adventures at home. On this trip I swam with some dolphins and went swimming in the ocean. I was a big hit with the lead singer of a Caribbean band one night because I was dancing with my happy feet! I think I taught her a few good dancing moves.

At home I have been mimicking Gene Kelly daily, as Maimy previously mentioned! There is lots of cool stuff I have for the summer when I play outside now! My parents got me a bike with training wheels and I have my very own lawnmower that makes bubbles.

I am now a little celebrity since my daddy and I won a local photo contest entitled "mini me." A local magazine hosted a contest and daddy and I won the front cover of the spread, looking good in our matching yellow polos!

I am breakfasting with Aunt Maimy tomorrow and hope that we get to spend a lot of time outdoors together. Maimy doesnt say no to ANY of my requests, so its looking good! I am talking up a storm now, so I am very persuasive with my words.

With love from me and my happy feet,
Jack Krikor

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Slim said...

Jack,

I could really use some new dance moves. Would it be possible for you to post a video? And, what's for breakfast? The new favorite in my house is stuffed french toast covered with berries and fresh whipped cream.

Thanks!
Slim

8:19 PM  
Blogger HLiza said...

Jack, can you sign my autograph? You're one lucky boy!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

This is one seriously cute little person!

I had my nephew with me last night and today.....more fun than I can say.

Have a great weekend!

12:35 AM  
Blogger NYD said...

What a handsome lookin little man.

Hope you and your aunt have a perfectly wonderful time together.

10:01 AM  
Blogger NYD said...

P.S. Make sure she buys you an egg cream!

10:02 AM  
Blogger moi said...

How do you stop yourself from keeping him? Or at least kissing those cheeks every five minutes?

10:43 PM  
Blogger ThursdayNext said...

Slim ~ You are one of the few bloggers who has been reading E.A. since I was born, and my aunt is appreciative! :) I think you are right - my aunt wants to post a video of me playing outside!

Hliza ~ Your kids are lucky too, to have you as a mommy!

AB ~ Arent we nephews just a big bundle of fun? ;)

NYD ~ I just asked my aunty what an egg cream is, and apparently its one of her all-time favorite drinks. Dude, she has been holding out on me, so thanks for the reminder. :)

Moi ~ Maimy is always kissing me when she is around me, and I get a tad annoyed these days because sometimes I am in the middle of dancing or playing. :P

6:45 AM  
Blogger Aunty Belle said...

Yummy wee boy!!

10:24 AM  
Blogger Bird said...

our man jack is riding a bike???!!!!

too cool!

10:41 AM  
Blogger darkfoam said...

a lawnmower that makes bubbles ..
wow!
i want one now too..:)

you are too cute, jackaroo!

5:38 PM  
Blogger Jack of Cakes said...

oh my goodness is he adorable...we know which aunt he gets his good looks from!

1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's wonderful to have you back Jack! I was going to tell you how cute you are, but somehow I think your Maimy already told you that
;-)

So how did you like the dolphins?

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home