Eyre Affairs

Reader, welcome to my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Friday, September 05, 2008

"All your sisters have done for me..." ~ Jane Eyre

As sad as the past few days have been, it is important to remember the essence of life and celebrate that. This photo of my sister's and I with Jack was taken at his birthday celebration last week; the Prince took this one and its my favorite one of the four of us. I have glanced at it dozens of times already, and I always smile as wide as I am in the photo. The only thing I dont like is that I had my hair straight for the day - this shot would have been perfect if my curls were in it as well...matching everyone else's! What you see on my nephew's face is a face painting of...what else...Thomas the Tank Engine!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Slim said...

That is a happy picture. You have an amazing family. I love that you are so close and have so many cherised shared memories.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Hi Amy,

I'm a curly girl too; part of a curly family. My daughter occasionally straightens her hair, but fortunately prefers it natural.

You asked what book I'm reading. It's The Story of Edgar Sawtelle. Very complicated and compelling. And long. I'm addicted.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

11:55 AM  
Blogger Jack of Cakes said...

You look beautiful with her hair straight or curly!!! I so love this picture of the four of you!! So very perfect!

9:19 AM  
Blogger HLiza said...

I love family pictures..and this one I heart! Oh to be able to see the resemblance and the difference between all of you..and that cutie pie sandwiched in between. No wonder you're glowing..the Prince snapped this!

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home