Eyre Affairs

Reader, welcome to my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

"Its garden, too, glowed with flowers: hollyhocks" ~ Jane Eyre

Planting my new garden in my life and soul has been time consuming, but tending to it all has been quite worthwhile. The garden is still in the seedling stages, but so many lovely varieties have been planted.

The interviews and projects continue while weeks pass before knowing anything. I am hopeful and confident that a new job will be as lovely and vibrant by June, just as roses are by that time.

This garden here needs tending to, so I shall place my gardening gloves back on and start digging into this world of writing once more...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Thursday,
A very important part of the gardening job is to make yourself comfortable in a nice spot in your garden and enjoy the sight of the budding roses! Enjoy your fascinating journey!

3:39 AM  
Blogger Ryane said...

Oh, Thursday--it is wonderful to hear that you are doing well. I Love the garden reference...I may have posted this here before, but I am doing it again regardless. One of my favorite quotes is,
"Blooming is hard work. Ask any flower".

I can't remember who said it, but such a lovely sentiment. Keep us posted.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Slim said...

*sigh*

Glad you're back, and thrilled that you're doing well.

xoxo

10:39 AM  
Blogger Bird said...

ah, you're back...

you've been sorely missed.

been thinking of you and holding good thoughts.

flap/flap/swoosh!

11:35 AM  
Blogger vintagebird said...

Please keep writing. It is a bright spot for me in my internet reading!

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home