Eyre Affairs

Reader, welcome to my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Thursday, June 07, 2007




"And made a great deal of mischief..." ~ Jane Eyre


Dear Bloggers O'The World,


I, Jack Krikor, aged one year and 9 months, would like to say that I missed my adoring public! I am here with a Jack attack on my "Maaaamie's" blog. Some days I call her "AaaantAaaantAaaant" and other days its "Maaaamie." Anywho, I am back to fill you in on all the great explorations I have been having lately!

As you can see, I have discovered TP. It is great for pulling all over the house and leaving a trail behind me so everyone knows where I am! I have discovered my Aunt Mamie's "keeeth" (keys) and reach into her bag to press the panic button; its fun hearing the alarm go off on her car in the driveway, though my mommy scowls at my aunty for getting me into this habit. I am a hoopster and love throwing my basketball and I also love making everyone throw the basketball, too. Of course when my family is not doing what I ask of them, I throw the basketball at their heads.


I am very excited about this summer! I am all set for my kiddie pool and "Q"'s. We are having a big "Q" on Father's day for my "dada" and "grandPAH"'s. Mamie is going to make it Margaritaville style with shrimp on the "Q", cheeseburgers in paradise, and margaritas. I love hamburgers and hot dogs and she said she will make those for me, too. She also says that she will make french fries for her little fry, but I don't get it.


I hope everyone is having a nice day! I am off to my baby sign language class!

ByeBye!

Love,
Jack Krikor, Toddler Extraordinaire

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Christie E. Little said...

The Toilet Paper Discovery! Since he is a boy he also discover how fast he can unroll the TP into a pile on the floor. It's just too fun for those little boys. You might here a...
"Maaamie look how fast I can get all the paper on the floor!"

Just wait. It's sooo fun, though.
xoxo
C

10:12 AM  
Blogger Marty said...

Nice to see you, Jack! I myself am still a chubb, and I love, love, LOVE to be held! These women around me, they spoil me. I just smile and laugh at them all. I've been trying to reach things more now, and everything I DO reach, goes right in my mouth! My eyes turned out blue like my sister's, and my aunt's, and my grandma's. I am such a pleasant fellow; I am trying hard to talk up a storm, which comes out in my own unique baby-speak. And my sister? She loves me to death, and is very protective of me. Well? Who wouldn't be? I am ADORABLE.

But enough about me. It's always great to see you, Jackaroo. Maybe I'll investigate this TP thing next.

Sincerely,
Calvin H.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Clearlykels said...

Ahhh! He is getting so big, but still that hair! Oh, He is just sweetness. I am not going to lie, I could go for some babypool action myself. xo

3:39 PM  
Blogger ThursdayNext said...

Calvie ~ I am telling you, TP is a great way to spend an hour running around the house and making a big mess! Just don't put it in your mouth because it does not taste as good as Cheerios. :) Hope you are having a good day, blue eyes!

TG ~ Thanks for the awesome idea! Now I will have to go test it out.

Kels ~ You bring the virgin pina coladas and I will have the rice krispie treats. :)

3:48 PM  
Blogger darkfoam said...

ah, the tp days. seems just like it was yesterday when my sons ran around with tp.

6:09 AM  
Blogger ReadItDaddy said...

Jay Kay is officially "THE DUDE!"

Peej

9:02 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

Soon he will be throwing TP in trees at halloween (if he lives in the burbs).... ah what fun! :o)

10:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh dear

well, we know who to blame when the teachers house gets TP'd...

AUNT AMY!!!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Lady Prism said...

You are such a smart boy!..hee! hee!

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home