Eyre Affairs

Reader, welcome to my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"Amidst unutterable exhaustion..." ~ Jane Eyre


To sleepy to type or write and wishing I could get into bed and not get out for a few days! My bank is the custodian of the bailout, and as great as it is getting new clients, the work has become exhausting. If I could have anything right now in this moment, it would be a full night's and full day's sleeping with the Prince...

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger darkfoam said...

here's to the weekend ..
just right around the corner..
hang in there!

5:52 AM  
Blogger HLiza said...

Awww...you're yearning for him..

4:56 PM  
Blogger Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Sleep is such a wondeful restorative, isn't it? I wish you much over the weekend!

10:58 PM  
Blogger Marty said...

Working at a bank now, huh? My mom worked in banking for 25 years. It's a good profession if you can count. haha (I am math-challenged, being an English type. But you remember that, I hope.)

I know you read papers so you saw that CC is in bankruptcy. I'm still there; miracles. But new things loom on the horizon. Just checking in. They un-blocked Blogger at work. ha Maybe I should actually work instead of check in on people. ha I work! Hard! Not sure it helps. But I try.

I see you're well, just from glancing at posts.

Take care,
Marty
ps Madonna still Rules. ;)

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home