Eyre Affairs

Reader, welcome to my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Friday, October 17, 2008

"Because it seldom had a fire...~ Jane Eyre

I dont really know how any words would add to this photo of Jack at the open house of a local firehouse. Yes, he brought his own hat. He loves the British cartoon Fireman Sam, and he and his Aunt Maimy have been known to take the hose at his house and put out "fires" in the backyard as he is dressed in full fireman attire!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger darkfoam said...

you know ..
jack is so lucky to have you.

9:17 AM  
Blogger HLiza said...

He's having the time of his life! My daughter's Iqa first ambition was to be a fire fighter..influenced by Barney's many visits to fire stations!

6:15 PM  
Blogger Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Darling, happy boy!
I loved your Hallween pictures, and the leading lady quiz. Anything that tells me I'm Katharine Hepburn is alright by me!

7:25 PM  
Blogger The Cookbook Junkie said...

The open house at the local fire station is the highlight of my older son's year! I can see that Jack loves it as much as Nick does.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Brittany Kalaj Margulieux said...

sooooooooo cute!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

just as long as he understands matches are not for super cute little nephews.

:-)

6:32 PM  
Blogger Jack of Cakes said...

he is the most precious thing...i could just eat him up!

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home