Eyre Affairs

Reader, welcome to my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Friday, October 03, 2008

"I strayed through the orchard, gathered up the apples..." ~ Jane Eyre

Jack went apple picking the other day and I saw this picture (among other great photos my sister took) and thought how perfect it is to help me wish my blog readers a very Happy Autumn! Isn't he so handsome? I can hardly believe he is three now, picking apples on his own and looking like a little old man in his cute cable sweater!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger diana said...

it's so apparent that he is a loved and happy child..
happy fall to you too ..

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... Indeed the cable sweater makes him look even cuter! You are blessed with a nephew like this (and he is blessed with such an aunty!)

4:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

He is indeed handsome! Great fall shot! Hope he shared some apples.

9:47 AM  
Blogger couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

he is adorable looking, love his hair color

1:58 PM  
Blogger Brittany Kalaj Margulieux said...

Oh this IS TOO CUTE!

2:07 PM  
Blogger HLiza said...

He is so cute! I love how engrossed with picking he seems to be!

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home